We all know that molds (fungi) are toxic. When molds grow, they release by-products called mycotoxins, which are toxic to humans, animals, and plants.
Superficial mold infestation on a small area (up to about 0.5 m2) is harmless to health, and unproblematic from the point of view of building physics. Throughout Europe, about 25-35% of buildings are affected by mold in some form.
Remediation with conventional chemical agents (hydrogen peroxide, chlorine) is very harmful to the environment. Rooms must be evacuated and/or work processes interrupted during remediation and for days. Protective clothing and elaborate respiratory protection are necessary, all of which is not required with NOMO Professional.
Proper application with NOMO Professional is environmentally friendly, inhibits further growth of mold for months, and since only natural and no toxic substances are used, our product helps reduce environmental impact.
Although the application of NOMO Professional does not directly prevent the emission of greenhouse gases, it does prevent them indirectly: especially in the case of large-scale and long untreated mold infestation, the infested surfaces are severely damaged or destroyed. Renovation requires many new materials (plaster, paint, wood, etc.), the production of which causes greenhouse gases.
NOMO Professional also directly helps to reduce the burden on animals and the environment in warehouses and animal husbandry.